Early Explorer Day Program
June 28 to September 10 | 11 weeks
For Children Born in 2017
Financial District Location
By learning through trial & error and carefully-planning classroom experiences, Early Explore Program aims at developing children's Reasoning Skills and Fluid Thinking that they can use to make sense of this wonderful world! The curriculum is also combined with Early Literacy Development that helps young learner to become successful readers in the future. This class is also beneficial for the children who are going to take Independent School Admission test and/or Hunter Elementary School Kindergarten Admission Test.
Schedule & Rates
Full Time - 5 days a week
9:00 am - 12:00 pm | $725/week 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm | $485/week
Part Time - any 3 days a week
9:00 am - 12:00 pm | $495/week 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm | $335/week
- The minimum package starts from 2 weeks.
- We are offering aftercare for the students participating in the summer program. The rate of aftercare is $15/hour.
- Early Bird before April 10th: $200 credit for aftercare service.
- Sibling discount & Friend Referral: 5% off if both children register for 6+ weeks.
- Returning Family - $100 off and $100 credit for aftercare service if registering 6+ weeks.
- Package Deal: 6% off for 6-week package, 7% off for 7-week package, 8% off for 8-week package, 9% off for 9-week package, 10% off for 10-week package.
- Students who provided the COVID-19 test result or vaccine record will receive a Free camp T-shirt. *Each additional T-shirt is $10.
Lunch & Daily Items
- Parents need to pack nut-free snacks (once for half-day & twice for full day), water bottle, lunch (full day only), and sunscreen for your child every day.
- Early Explorer: 1:6
- Academic Class: 1:8
Refund & Cancellation
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is due upon your registration. Full tuition is due before June 14th.
- $100 non-refundable cancellation fee will be deducted for each canceled week after June 14th. NO refund will be provided after June 21st .
- There will be NO refunds or “makeup days” for absenteeism or vacations due to the very strict ratio regulation. All the programs are running as the regular hours on July 5th.
- Switching days is only allowed depending on availability.