Talent Prep Alternative Schooling offers remote learning assistance and homework help for the days when on-site school learning is not in session. Our goal is to make sure students' social-emotional well being and academic performance on the right track but not fall behind during this school year.
Daily Schedule and Rates
08:00 - 08:30 am: Early Drop-off *$15/day
09:00 - 09:15 am: Arrival
09:15 - 12:00 pm: Remote Learning Assistance or Practicing
Reading/Writing/Math with our experienced instructor
(Dismissal Option at 12:00 pm)
12:00 - 01:30 pm: Lunch Time & Recess
01:30 - 02:30 pm: Homework Assistant or Morning Lesson Review
02:30 - 02:55 pm: Quiet Choice Time
(Dismissal Option at 03:00 pm)
03:00 - 03:30: Snack Time
(We encourage parents to pack snacks for your child)
03:30 - 04:00: Readers & Writers Workshop
04:00 - 04:30: Kid's Yoga & Meditation
05:00 - 06:00: Clean Up/Dismissal
*From Monday to Friday
$105/Day | from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
$165/Day | from 9:00 am to 03:00 pm
$60/Day for Extended Hours from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
*Alternative Schooling is only available at our Financial District Center
Sign-up Bonus & Discount
Sign-up for any 30 days (9 am to 3 pm) between September 7, 2020 to January 22, 2021, you will get:
- $500 instant discount
- Free early drop-off at 8:30 am
- 10% off any add-on days besides the 30 days sign-up.
Sibling Discount & Friend Referral:
- If both students register for 15+ days, each students will receive: $200 instant discount, free early drop-off at 8:30 am, 5% off any add-on days besides the 15 days sign-up.
- If both students register for 30+ days, each students will receive: $700 instant discount, free early drop-off at 8:30 am, 10% off any add-on days besides the 30 days sign-up.
Health & Safety
To make sure the health and safety of all on-site students and instructors, we will implement the following measures into daily operation:
- Face coverings.
students and all employees must wear masks all the time.
- Daily classroom sanitation.
All tables, chairs, and floors will be sanitized by the end of the day.
- Disinfect activity items after every use.
All our on-site employees are trained to use alcohol wipes or spray to perform quick disinfection to classroom items after every use (toys, class materials, or personal belongings).
- No more than 3 students in one classroom.
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing.
Classroom teachers will instruct students to wash hands before and after each session and more frequent handwashing during the session if necessary.
- Seating arrangement to practice in-classroom distancing.
all students in the classroom will maintain a physical distance at least 6 feet apart.