Daily Schedule and Rates
08:00 - 08:30 am: Early Drop-off *$15/day
09:00 - 09:15 am: Arrival
09:15 - 12:00 pm: Remote Learning Assistance or Practicing
Reading/Writing/Math with our experienced instructor
(Dismissal Option at 12:00 pm)
12:00 - 01:30 pm: Lunch Time & Recess
01:30 - 02:30 pm: Homework Assistant or Morning Lesson Review
02:30 - 02:55 pm: Quiet Choice Time
(Dismissal Option at 03:00 pm)
03:00 - 03:30: Snack Time
(We encourage parents to pack snacks for your child)
03:30 - 04:00: Readers & Writers Workshop
04:00 - 04:30: Kid's Yoga & Meditation
05:00 - 06:00: Clean Up/Dismissal
*From Monday to Friday
$105/Day | from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
$165/Day | from 9:00 am to 03:00 pm
$60/Day for Extended Hours from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
*Alternative Schooling is only available at our Financial District Center
Sign-up Bonus & Discount
Sign-up for any 30 days (9 am to 3 pm) between September 7, 2020 to January 22, 2021, you will get:
- $500 instant discount
- Free early drop-off at 8:30 am
- 10% off any add-on days besides the 30 days sign-up.
Sibling Discount & Friend Referral:
- If both students register for 15+ days, each students will receive: $200 instant discount, free early drop-off at 8:30 am, 5% off any add-on days besides the 15 days sign-up.
- If both students register for 30+ days, each students will receive: $700 instant discount, free early drop-off at 8:30 am, 10% off any add-on days besides the 30 days sign-up.
Health & Safety
To make sure the health and safety of all on-site students and instructors, we will implement the following measures into daily operation:
- Face coverings.
students and all employees must wear masks all the time.
- Daily classroom sanitation.
All tables, chairs, and floors will be sanitized by the end of the day.
- Disinfect activity items after every use.
All our on-site employees are trained to use alcohol wipes or spray to perform quick disinfection to classroom items after every use (toys, class materials, or personal belongings).
- No more than 3 students in one classroom.
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing.
Classroom teachers will instruct students to wash hands before and after each session and more frequent handwashing during the session if necessary.
- Seating arrangement to practice in-classroom distancing.
all students in the classroom will maintain a physical distance at least 6 feet apart.
Click "Register Now" tag to fill out the registration form and you will receive a confirmation email.
Click "Purchase Class" in the confirmation email and go to the class purchasing page.
Choose your desired day and follow the instruction to process the payment. We are looking forward to see you soon!