Organized Game Play + Story Read Aloud
Our instructor will assist your child choose the game set and organize them to start meaningful play.
After the game play, instructor will do age appropriate read aloud. Story will be chosen from classical story.
- Increases Attention Span -
- Provides Enjoyment -
- Develops Stronger Vocabulary -
- Builds Connections Between Spoken and Written Word -
- Provides a Safer Way of Exploring Strong Emotions -
09:00 AM - 09:45 AM
(Starting from 9/26)
- drop in rates: $15/per class
Health & Safety
To make sure the health and safety of all on-site students and instructors, we will implement the following measures into daily operation:
- Face coverings.
students and all employees must wear masks all the time.
- Daily classroom sanitation.
All tables, chairs, and floors will be sanitized at the end of the day.
- Disinfect activity items after every use.
All our on-site employees are trained to use alcohol wipes or spray to perform quick disinfection to classroom items after every use (toys, class materials, or personal belongings).
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing.
Classroom teachers will instruct students to wash hands before and after each session and more frequent handwashing during the session if necessary.
- Seating arrangement to practice in-classroom distancing.
all students in the classroom will maintain a physical distance at least 6 feet apart.